Private Event Buyouts
A private buyout grants you and your guests exclusive access to our bar and restaurant.
- We are able to offer private event buyouts on Sunday-Thursday nights.
- We are unable to offer private event buyouts on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Our accommodation capacities are:
- Indoor Dining Room & Bar = 58 seats / 120 standing room only
- Patio adds 32 seats / 60 standing room only
- Private event buyouts require a minimum spend of $10k.
- Minimum Spend includes Food, beverage, and memberships
- Minimum spend is pre-tax and pre-gratuity.
- We are unable to do semi-private buyouts at our bar or on our patio.
- If you would like to request a private event buyout, please email Hannah@thecrunkleton.com
Our large party tables are reserved for 2.5 hours. In order for us to best accommodate all reservations, we must follow this time limit strictly. We are a private club offering an intimate setting style of seating accommodations.
Our largest indoor accommodation seats up to 8 guests at a large semi-circle booth pictured here:
This booth style seating is ideal for up to 8 guests enjoying dinner with friends and family as you will be seated closely amongst one another. If you are planning a business meeting or professional dinner we recommend seating no more than 6 guests here. If anyone in your party is exceptionally tall, these booth seatings may not be ideal for them.
Our largest patio accommodation seats up to 12 guests at a long high top table:
We can also offer a lower table patio seating for up to 8 guests.
- We are unable to push tables together inside.
- We do not allow standing room.
- If you reserve the booth seating for 8 guests, in the event you are uncomfortable with the close quarters, we will not be able to pull a chair up to the end of the table.
- If you have a specific request for a reservation accommodating a handicapped guests please email our director of operations at Hannah@TheCrunkleton.com and we are happy coordinate with you.
- We charge an outside dessert fee of $20, we are happy to present, cut and serve your dessert for you.
- We charge a corkage fee for outside wine bottles at $25 per bottle.
- Reservations for large parties can only be booked via submitting a form linked below and cannot be booked over the phone or through Resy.
- Large party reservations can be booked up to 1 month in advance and require a credit card number on file to hold the reservation. Cancellation fees are charged at $5 per person in the party if the reservation is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.